Army ROTC is an elective curriculum you take along with your required college classes. It prepares you with the tools, training and experiences that will help you succeed in any competitive environment. Along with great leadership training, Army ROTC can pay for your college tuition, too. You will have a normal college student experience like everyone else on campus, but when you graduate, you will be an Officer in the Army.
ARMY ROTC BENEFITS
Army ROTC is one of the Nation’s top leadership programs.
Through Army ROTC you can:
- Get help with your college tuition with an Army ROTC scholarship
- Gain experience you can’t find anywhere else
- Gain the respect of your peers and future employers
- Train to become a leader and manager
BEING AN ARMY OFFICER
Being an Officer in the U.S. Army means you’re a leader, a counselor, a strategist and a motivator. It’s similar to being a vital manager in a corporation. As an Officer, you will lead other Soldiers in all situations and adjust in environments that are always changing. They are driven to achievesuccess with their team on every mission.
WHAT WILL ARMY ROTC DO FOR YOU?
- Build your confidence
- Teach you how to be a member of a team
- Teach you new skills
- Help you make lifelong friends
- Challenge your fitness level
- Show you what pride is all about
- Above all, you will become a… LEADER!