The Army Nurse Program
To provide nursing leadership and quality nursing care, both in peacetime and during contingency operations, within a professional military system and in support of the mission of the Army Medical Department.
- Dedicated Team
- Highly competent and knowledgeable in core nursing skills
- Dedicated to be a premiere nursing organization
- Provides leadership to the Army Medical Department
- Provides professional and compassionate care to our Army families
Nurse Information Links
- The College of Nursing at THE Ohio State University (Apply NOW)
- Mount Carmel College of Nursing (Apply NOW)
- Army Nurse vs Civilian Nurse
- Army Nurse Corps FAQ’s
Ready… Caring… Proud… Army Nurse Corps!